Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July 1st

Nikon announced a beautiful new camera today and of course I wish I could afford to purchase it in time for my trip to Europe. You can a find an article on the Nikon D700 here. Just a mere $2,999.99!

Don't get me wrong, I love my Nikon D70 and have no need to replace it yet. It has been my baby and I will always cherish my first Digital SLR. So lets not tell my camera that I'm drooling over a newer one. ;)

Dan and I rushed to see Wall*E right after he got off work. And it was every bit good as I had hoped. And then some. It still had that special Pixar touch that I love so much about their films. Andrew Stanton and the rest of the employees at Pixar are incredible! And for those of you who have not heard what a Macintosh sounds like when it starts up, turn one on before you go o the movie. You'll appreciate that you did it.I enjoyed the end credits with all the different painting time periods.


I'll be editing photos for quite a while. Here is an outdoor photo that I took of Maria & Ricky at their Reception on Saturday. I got photos of them actually dancing inside, but it was very dark and I really dislike flash photography.


I'm also all messed up with this week since its a 4 day weekend for a lot of people. That and my schedule is very different too.

4 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

I loved WALL-E! I think it would be awesome to see the whole creation process of one of those movies.

dani said...

I saw WALL-E this week too! LOVED it, really really great movie.

ohhhh that camera is purdy!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Unknown said...

wow, that is one nice camera! I wish i could get a new one, hehe. :) I'm glad to hear that wall e was good, i still really want to see it!

Holly said...

I would give my right arm for that camera! So glad that you got to see Wall*E. Bryan is going to take Hazel after his next pay day. I took her to see Kung Fu Panda last week. LOVED it! And, it was Hazel's first time in a movie theatre. She did great! It was my first time in a theatre since Without A Paddle was out. How pathetic is that?

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin