Friday, July 18, 2008

Battery Townsley

Wednesday was a really cool experience. My friends Eric & Greg picked me up and we drove over the Golden Gate Bridge to Battery Townsley in the Marin headlands. It was such a cool place to explore. I discovered a door that went into a tree all Harry Potter style. I told my friends that it went underground but they didn't believe me. After further investigation, I found a small crawl space with a ladder that went down underground a few feet away. I can't wait to go back and take some photos of my own. Here is one that I had time to snap real fast.


Eric asked me to model for him a second time and we finally found a time when all three of us could get together. I should be receiving a CD with the photos in the mail in a week or so. I'll share more as they come. Here is one that I think is fun:


The lighting and textures were totally cool there. Now I just need a model to photograph. Anyone up for it? Let me know if you are available and able to come to San Francisco!

I visited my grandparents in Belmont for lunch with Jenna & Dominique on Tuesday. It had been a few months since I'd been to their house. We stopped by to say hi to Dan & Mom hard at work. Yesterday I worked to prepare for our 12th anniversary party at the store. Its going to be a fun celebration on Saturday! Trying to take it easy the after such a busy weekend/week. Hope you all have a great weekend! And thank you for all the wonderful comments. I always enjoy reading them.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, cute picture of you! =) That place looks really cool! And that Harry Potterish tree? Wow!! he he...happy weekend!

Momma Twitch said...

Too bad you don't live out here. I'd love prego pictures! lol I wanna see pictures of the tree thing!

Holly said...

That photo of you is gorgeous, Michelle! Very pretty! And, I want to see pictures of that Harry Potter tree. I am totally intrigued!

Misty said...

i have the perfect model for you. she's recently turned 3 months old. lol

Really wish we lived closer so you could our official Madelyn photographer.

You have me intrigued with the Harry Potterish tree. I wanna see pictures!!

Babydoll said...

I so love that picture of you!! I can't wait to see the other pictures. I also can't wait to see pictures of the Harry Potterish place!! HAHAHA! I'm a HUGE HP fan!!
Stop by my place...I'm hosting a give-away.

Viv said...

nice comment you left at my blog! Thank you!!! I had so much fun to play along!

danilouwho said...

Lovely photo of you! and that tree sounds amazing!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

micayla said...

That photo of you is so cute, you look totally different!!!
I wanna see the Harry Potter tree, so hurry up back there for us!!!

Melissa said...

Love that picture of you! And wow! I just got caught up on reading all your latest blog posts! LOVE that multi color picture you took at, i believe, it was Six Flags! And YAY for the favs on scrapjacked! And did I mention how totally jealous I am of the time you are going to be spending in Europe??!!!!!!!

Have a great week!
Melissa

Donna. said...

Oh, you are beautiful in that pic! Can't wait to see more. (Was the bridge fogged in?)

Andreya said...

Hi Nice Blog .In any case of DIY laptop battery hp the, most important thing to remember is that you should only do the repair yourself if you are confident enough that you can fix the thing yourself. Without the right experience and the right know-how your laptop can end up more broken than when you started

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin