Friday, July 18, 2008

Battery Townsley

Wednesday was a really cool experience. My friends Eric & Greg picked me up and we drove over the Golden Gate Bridge to Battery Townsley in the Marin headlands. It was such a cool place to explore. I discovered a door that went into a tree all Harry Potter style. I told my friends that it went underground but they didn't believe me. After further investigation, I found a small crawl space with a ladder that went down underground a few feet away. I can't wait to go back and take some photos of my own. Here is one that I had time to snap real fast.


Eric asked me to model for him a second time and we finally found a time when all three of us could get together. I should be receiving a CD with the photos in the mail in a week or so. I'll share more as they come. Here is one that I think is fun:


The lighting and textures were totally cool there. Now I just need a model to photograph. Anyone up for it? Let me know if you are available and able to come to San Francisco!

I visited my grandparents in Belmont for lunch with Jenna & Dominique on Tuesday. It had been a few months since I'd been to their house. We stopped by to say hi to Dan & Mom hard at work. Yesterday I worked to prepare for our 12th anniversary party at the store. Its going to be a fun celebration on Saturday! Trying to take it easy the after such a busy weekend/week. Hope you all have a great weekend! And thank you for all the wonderful comments. I always enjoy reading them.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, cute picture of you! =) That place looks really cool! And that Harry Potterish tree? Wow!! he he...happy weekend!

Momma Twitch said...

Too bad you don't live out here. I'd love prego pictures! lol I wanna see pictures of the tree thing!

Holly said...

That photo of you is gorgeous, Michelle! Very pretty! And, I want to see pictures of that Harry Potter tree. I am totally intrigued!

Misty said...

i have the perfect model for you. she's recently turned 3 months old. lol

Really wish we lived closer so you could our official Madelyn photographer.

You have me intrigued with the Harry Potterish tree. I wanna see pictures!!

Babydoll said...

I so love that picture of you!! I can't wait to see the other pictures. I also can't wait to see pictures of the Harry Potterish place!! HAHAHA! I'm a HUGE HP fan!!
Stop by my place...I'm hosting a give-away.

Viv said...

nice comment you left at my blog! Thank you!!! I had so much fun to play along!

dani said...

Lovely photo of you! and that tree sounds amazing!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Micayla said...

That photo of you is so cute, you look totally different!!!
I wanna see the Harry Potter tree, so hurry up back there for us!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Love that picture of you! And wow! I just got caught up on reading all your latest blog posts! LOVE that multi color picture you took at, i believe, it was Six Flags! And YAY for the favs on scrapjacked! And did I mention how totally jealous I am of the time you are going to be spending in Europe??!!!!!!!

Have a great week!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are beautiful in that pic! Can't wait to see more. (Was the bridge fogged in?)

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin