Friday, July 25, 2008

Etsy update

So I'm updating my etsy shop with a few new albums in the next few days. You can find my favorite 6x12 album here.


Got the pictures back from the photo shoot. Here are a few more faves:




The sun came out on Wednesday so I went with Jenna and some friends to the beach for an hour. We got a little sun burnt. Oops! We were just so excited to see the sun. I went to the dark room and tried printing for a little while. It is so much more fun with my friends there. Every one is away on vacation.

Some fun movies I've been re-watching these past few weeks: Romancing the Stone, Look Whose Talking, Roman Holiday, Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone. Some really fun summer movies! I am curious to see Mamma Mia too.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Those photos are gorgeous, Michelle! And, I LOVE that polka dot dress! Sounds like you're having a great weekend. :0)

Babydoll said...

Love those photos!! Don't you look cute!!

dani said...

Love those photos, you look gorgeous!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Anonymous said...

Those photos are beautiful!!!

Melissa Mann said...

MJ! What GORGEOUS pictures of you!

Love that one where you are standing by the window!

Have a great week!
Melissa

aja said...

love the dress...totally cute!

Amy said...

I love the pic of you by the window...boy you clean up nice :)

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin