Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sharing something new

I remembered to take a photo of the order that came from a million memories. They were having a sale and I saw a few things I just had to have.


My B&H order arrived in time for my Yosemite excursion. I leave Monday. I was so excited about my new super cool tripod that I brought it to the dark room tonight.


Interview went well, so keep your fingers crossed for me! Toby came to Pacifica tonight and will stay for a few days. I'm sure we'll have lots of photo opportunities with all of our cameras.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oooh....have fun with your goodies! those elsie ones are great!..and those little letter stamps i use all the time are by Hero Arts, little individually wood-mounted stmaps...don't know the font name...but they are so addicting and super-fast once you get the hang of em...=)

Jenny said...

Dude, good luck with your interview! Let me know how it goes, and have fun in Yosemite! Call me when you get back and we'll hang out!

**melissa lee** said...

Ooo! Thanks for the tip with the pens!! I'll definitely remember that!

Have a good day!

Melissa

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin