Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just a little something

I met Kate in the mission yesterday afternoon just to hang out. We ran into Arielle, a classmate from animation, and found ourselves at The Buffalo Exchange. I've heard a lot about it so I was excited to finally check it out. It is a place where you can buy and sell clothing. I decided to save my money.

We ate at this really cute place St. Francis Ice Cream Parlor. Their freezer was broken so I didn't get to try their tasty treats. I saw a lot of unusual murals but decided not to hold up the group by stopping to take photos. I'll have to just go back on my own or with a photo group sometime when the lighting is right.

I finished another page in my art journal. It took me a while to finish because I went crazy with doodling. That's what an art journal is for!

5 comments:

**melissa lee** said...

Ooooo...I just saw this on 2peas....LOVED IT! Love the colors, the doodles....very awesome, Michelle!!! Don't ever be afraid to doodle....!!!!

**melissa lee** said...

Hey....did you use one of those souffle pens or glaze pens or whatever the heck they're called? Love the "puffy" or raised look to the doodling....

Michelle said...

I used the glaze pens. I don't have the souffle pens. Thanks!

Jessica said...

eee! i love this. great job mj!!!

Misty said...

awesome work. I love seeing your art...in any form. you are so creative. Keep up the great work.

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin