Wednesday, July 25, 2007

some fun stuff

Some garden glass from my mom's backyard:
Dan and I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on Monday. The special effects amazed me. I would love to read the book, but I think I'll wait until it becomes available at the library. I added a lot more photos to my flickr account and joined a group that requires me to take self portraits every day for a year. Here is my first one taken in my backyard.And here is one from last night. I'm learning how to use a flash!
I met some friends for a quick bite at a Salvadorian restaurant in the Mission. I tried papusas for the first time and I loved them. Found a brightly painted house that I couldn't pass up using as a great background.

The Poetic Cole and Laughing Jenny
I'm happy that I was able to list some of my textbooks and sell them so quickly. I still have a few left, but I'm thrilled to have the space back. I drove Virginia to the airport today and ran a million errands. Looking forward to working on a little something tomorrow after work. Oh how I love to play!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

he he....animators are transparent!! Love the self-portraits...! =) and have fun playing!

Melissa Mann said...

Love all the pictures, MJ!!! I loved the colors in the glass picture you took.....

Have a great day!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin