Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A new addition to my "studio"

It arrived yesterday. My dream printer, the Epson Stylus Photo R1800, is now happily stationed in my room after a few hours of dusting last night. The box was so heavy I couldn't lift it so I had to wait until morning to set my baby up. I can't wait to order paper so I can decide which is my favorite. Epson sent glossy and matte test paper, but didn't send lustre. I have a feeling that lustre is the one I'll love.
Today was an incredibly busy day of trying to get as much off of my to do list done. I got the majority of the wine label designed. I should have the finishing touches done tomorrow. I can't wait to be done with my to do list so I can start designing my own stuff! I added something new to my esty store today. I'm starting to get more traffic. YAY!
I have been given a plane ticket on Southwest to any where in the contiguous U.S. that I must use by October. I'm having a little difficulty in deciding where to go. There are so many places! I have been thinking New York or Washington D.C. I'm leaning towards the latter since I probably wouldn't buy a ticket there, but I would buy a ticket to N.Y.C. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think DC would be fun. One of my best friends lives in that area and she's into photography too...she has a lot of neato photos from there! you'd love it. :)

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin