Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The First Day of 2008

I hope that everyone has a year filled with happiness and creativity. My favorite Christmas line is the Love Elsie Noel line.


I got a chance to look at some of the photos I took for Kyle. I had so much fun photographing his family. They would make such great band photos if they were putting out a CD! From left to right: Kyle, Jenna, and Jimmy.


A wonderful surprise arrived from Canada on Monday. Michelle amazes me with her incredible ability to know my style so well! I love everything, especially the adorable polaroid camera that she made for me. You totally spoiled me!


We had a relaxing new years eve this year. As you can see, my room is in a bit of a creative mess state at the moment. We had a lot of fun taking polaroid pictures with my new camera. I'll be uploading those to flickr shortly.


Last year I decided it would be fun to take a photo every day. Its a lot harder than it sounds. I am always looking for the most artistic perspective. I'm going to try again this year. One year ago today I was at Linda Mar Beach taking photos so I decided it would be a nice tradition to start. Dan & I met Zena and Brewster for a nice walk along the beach.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that layout and how you were able to put all those photos on it! And all those goodies, wow! that polaroid camera is too cute!

taking a photo everyday is alot harder than it sounds. I got burnt out with it quick last year. I just told myself this year to take a lot more photos and practice a lot more!

Michelle said...

eeek! So glad you loved the polaroid! =) I modelled it after the Bam Pop RVKC stamp...=) My little brother almost stole it so I'm glad it made it to you...lol...sounds like you had a fab holiday! =) yay!

Holly said...

Yes, that felt Polaroid camera is da' bomb! AMAZING! You lucky girl, you!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin