Saturday, June 2, 2007

Scrapping!

I had so much fun last night at the crop with Kristi, Patty, Angela, and Cindy. There were so many other sweet people I just can't recall all their names. It's always fun to see how people scrap when I've known them for so long. I love the social part of scrapping so much that I barely get anything accomplished! I'm nearly done with a LO, so I will take a photo in the early morning light tomorrow.




Here is a little note pad that I had to buy, from Target, because the color combination inspired me so much.


After having such a wonderful shopping spree at Joann's, I decided to check out Beverly's fabric section. Sadly, all of the stores I frequented with my mom when I was younger have become less fabric, more general craft store. I suppose I'll have to go to specialty stores for any unique fabric. I'm definitely going to make time for sewing this summer.

I did find something that I love in Beverly's and I used my 40% off coupon which brought my item down to $13! If you haven't tried them, it is a must on my list. They are embossing pens by Sakura Gelly Roll. Has anyone compared these to the Souffle line? I'm wondering if there is a reason for me to own both. I've always been a sucker for gelly rolls. I should scrap them as an obsession (started in high school).

No comments:

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin