Monday, June 4, 2007

Let the production begin!

The other night I was talking with Patty and she told me that she makes time for at least one hour a day to do something creative. Whether it be organizing her products or making a page, she has been able to follow this goal since the beginning of the year. I think this is a completely realistic goal and if I had thought of it, how much more fun that guaranteed hour would be! I'll try my best to take this on as a mid year goal.

Today I made up for a lack of not having that hour yesterday. Kelly came over and we had Jenna join us at the scrap table. We had such a blast. It was Jenna's first page to scrap and let me say that it was far better than my first try! She has such great potential that I could see her easily becoming a designer. She has such unique style and confidence in her work that I truly admire. Here are three LO's I completed today:





1 comment:

Misty said...

Love the birthday LO. Great job. I've blogged twice since you said I should update my blog. I've also made it my goal to blog once a day, so be sure to stay tuned!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin