Thursday, December 18, 2008

This week

Hey hey hey! This week has just flown by for me. Why is it that holiday seasons always seem to go faster than the rest of the year? I've been wrapping up a few photo projects and Christmas presents lately.

I got my top 200 photos from Europe up on Flickr. Check them out here!

So here's what I've been up to since Jenna returned home:

Got a Christmas tree with my parents.
Went to see my Mom's friend Lesly sing in the holiday choir.
Decorated my Grandma's Christmas tree and had a grand ole time with the fam.Got ornaments thrown at me. ;)
Hung out with Kristi at the Scrapbook Depot during my lunch break. This is back at my work looking at my December Daily.Put lights on my Christmas tree. Not my favorite thing to do considering how often I do this at the store. I can't let my expertise go to waste!
Went to a lecture for the Academy of Sciences with Dan and then to Pasta Pomodoro after.Set up Dan's Christmas tree and had way too much fun taking photos along the way. Dan took the photos of me. My technique for dealing with the extra lights while lighting the tree:Dan trying to fix a branch...I have plenty more to share in the upcoming days!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that picture of you through the lights more and more every time I see it :D

Kristi said...

Super fun!

Lizee said...

u must be so happy Jenna is home!

lovin the pictures of setting up Dan's christmas tree!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Loving those photos- esp. the one where you grammy throws an ornament at you - so cute!

ellen s. said...

how much do i love the one with you poking your head in the tree!!! so clever. and your london pix are awesome. just awesome!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin