Friday, December 5, 2008

Mojo Challenge #27

I've taken advantage of the fact that I am in the Christmas spirit by scrapping a Christmas lo for Scrap Mojo's newest challenge. We challenge you to scrap your favorite holiday quote and include something sparkly. Due by December 31st. Here is my take on the challenge:

I'm working on something else that will be ready for show & tell on Monday. I had a fun time going to my Grandma's photo club Christmas party on Wednesday night. She has been an active member for 30 years, so I've heard quite a bit about it. It was really cool to be surrounded by so many photographers. Happy St. Nicholas Day! Hope you all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Lizee said...

how cool is that your grandma is in a photoclub!!!! the creativity runs through the family

Anonymous said...

Wow, Looks like your Gramma was really surprised. Love it.

Aunt Virginia

Babydoll said...

Great layout! Good Luck on the challenge!! If you're in the neighborhood, stop by my place for a give away! I hope to see you there!

Micayla said...

Gorgeous Michelle, you never fail to produce such pretty layouts!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin