Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November recap

I've been so busy editing pictures and blogging my journey of Europe that I haven't had any time to look at pictures from the month of November, until now. I have been up to my usual things, and I wanted to share them before its the new year. Picture heavy post warning!

Took a long drive down the coast and appreciate our local beauty right here! We had lots of fun goofing around and taking pictures in the early hours of the day.Celebrated Kelley's Birthday that night...
Went to town on Taco Bell-trying to make Jenna a little jealous.Sent my baby to the Nikon Service Center (its still there).
Met Kristi and a bunch of people at Chili's. Also scrapped at her house twice. I think we saw her 4 times this month!
Chased Elizabeth around while testing Kristi's camera. Visited with Eva & Josiah as well. <3
Lisa dropped off the coolest camera and lens to play with for 1.5 days! I must have it...Saw Anders & Valerie. Its so much fun when he comes back for a visit.Spent Thanksgiving with 28 members of my father's family. Caught up with these fun girls:
Learned how to make Norwegian waffles with Zena:Celebrated my Grandma's birthday two days after Thanksgiving. I love being with my family.
There's a lot more but that's all I have time for right now. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this looks like so much fun. what happened to your baby- nikon- though?

Lizee said...

Holy guacamole!
28 members of your fam!

MJ you are very VERY blessed to have such a large loving family:)

Babydoll said...

I love the shadow picture...in fact, I love all of your pictures. It just really shows everyday life. :)

dani said...

fun stuff!!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin