Monday, December 8, 2008

December Daily

I am playing along with Ali Edwards and creating my own December Daily album. For those of you who want to know more, check out her stuff here! I'm getting my photos printed weekly, but I journal for this daily. I'll be posting my pages when I get chances to photograph them. Thanks for looking!



Dani tagged me a few weeks back and I just never got around to posting this, so here goes:

1. go to your pictures
2. upload 4th picture of 4th folder
3. post
4. tag 4 of your friends

So this happens to be a photo I took back in February at Elsie's booth at CHA...

I tag:
1. Kristi
2. Lizee
3. Kelly
4. Chez

3 comments:

dani said...

Everyone is doing a December daily, lol, I feel so left out! Yours is so cute!

Melonie said...

Love your album!

Kristi said...

I need to do this!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin