EBB Creations just got in their Fancy Pants shipment. I can't wait for my order to arrive! Broke my stash diet. Oops. :)
Celebrated Jenna & Dad's birthday with the family in Redwood City on Sunday. Met Kenny's beautiful husky pup Nika. We love her eyes!
My cousins Ryan, Dominique, Nika, Kenny (Dom's beau), McKenna, Jenna, and Christina hanging out in the backyard.
I was completely spoiled last night. Dan made his amazing burritos last night for dinner. It was such a fun surprise. We watched Coyote Ugly and then Love Actually. We didn't feel like watching something new, that way I could scrap a little.
Took Grandma out to pick up a stained class lamp today. Then met Kelly at the theater to see The Other Boyeln Girl. I enjoyed the movie but wouldn't suggest eating anything during it. Both Natalie Portman & Scarlett Johansson acted wonderfully. Definitely a rental though.
Kristi tagged me. I'm not following the rules because I like breaking them. :) If you want to be, consider yourself tagged!
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I own a pair of ice skates because I wanted to be a professional ice skater when I was younger.
2. I could eat breakfast for any meal, no matter what time it is.
3. My favorite class in high school was sewing.
4. I'm directionally challenged.
5. I'm really organized in a very chaotic way.
6. I was always asked if I played basketball as I was growing up because I was nearly 5'9" by 9th grade.
7.I listen to all kinds of music. Some of my favorites are Paramore, Frank Sinatra, and Enya.
Speaking of music, I found out today that the Matches are releasing their new CD on March 18th! You can catch their new tunes here.