I got tagged by Cathy so here goes:
1. I was in a commercial for Tanforan, a local shopping center, when I was 3.
2. Dan says I am like film developer. I can handle 68*-72* but anything above or below that I can't handle.
3. I donated 12" of my hair in April 2006 to Locks of Love. I'm waiting for my hair to grow out to donate again.
4. My friend Mike recently told me I have the metabolism of a gerbil and that I need to carry a block of cheese with me wherever I go.
5. When I was 8, I told my mom I wanted to be in a beauty pageant. I didn't explain that I just wanted to have a crown. I didn't win, but I did get a crown that year for Christmas.
6. The first two years of my life I had green eyes like my mom. I really got my Dad's genes because they turned brown.
Another photo that makes me jaw drop... by Sosij