Monday, August 4, 2008

Visitors

Anders came to visit from Minnesota for a few days last week. We kept him pretty busy at Dan's house. We ate yummy food, I scrapped, and they played the violin together. We watched this great movie, Deja Vu with Denzel Washington. I was a little apprehensive to watch it at first but it turned out quite well. Anders left early Saturday morning, but the late nights don't end there!
My sneak peek for the next Scrap Mojo challenge:
My newly finished ATC's for the We Scrap Better swap. I'm really happy with how they turned out!
Dan's friend Toby is visiting for a few days now. Yesterday we went to Malibu Grand Prix and played miniature golf. Toby silk screen printed his really cool shirt (purple giraffe). I really want to learn how to do it now.

We had plans to play in the arcades as well but so did everyone else. There wasn't much room for anyone so we decided to take the fun back to Pacifica. We played Rock Band and I got called Yoko since I can't play medium that well yet. Toby & Dan striking a pose x2:

Jenna joined us for some fun guitar hero. She hadn't played in a while and easy was too easy. She switched to medium and then it was a little too fast for her. My favorite thing she said last night was "this song is hard, its extra medium."

Playing co-op literally:
Oh, and I finished watching Sex & the City! I really can't wait for the movie to come out on DVD so I can see that too. Loved the series!

4 comments:

sleipner said...

Cool pictures , thanks

PersAnders

Babydoll said...

Loving the ATC's!! They look great!! Shame on you for teasing us with the sneak peeks!! LOL! Stop by my blog...there's a give-away!

Michelle said...

Oooh...just wait til you see the movie!! =) It's lovely! Lovelier than the finale, almost! =) Looks like you've been busy, girl! Hope you're enjoying the summer!

Holly said...

Love the ATC's! I miss mini-golf. You would think we'd have a good course around here, but they're all indoors and quite lame. We have to drive all the way to Myrtle Beach to get a good course.

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin