Tuesday, March 3, 2009

21!

Someone very special turns 21 today! I think some very odd things are in store for us today. A possible bike ride in the rain, and some other random whims that my sister hopes for. Happy Birthday Jenna!
I'm really excited to announce the Say It In Scrap is back from its winter break! Our newest challenge was posted yesterday. We hope to see you join in the fun. We used the phrase "Say What?" for our inspiration. Here's my take on it.
I was at a weekend retreat with a bunch of scrap friends and I was easily shocked by some of the things they said. I don't remember what struck me so funny, but I laughed so hard that I hyper-ventilated into a newly opened chip bag and then proceeded to fall onto the floor, practically crying. I thought this challenge was just perfect for my reaction captured on polaroid film.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ooooo bike rides in the rain!! Sounds like a splendid birthday! Happy 21st Jenna!

Micayla said...

Oh what I would give to be 21 again!!! Happy BD to jenna!
Totally loving the layout. I actually did one the other day called 'Say what Emily' I may have to get it photographed and play along. How strange!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

hahaha. this photo makes me laugh on the layout- gorgeous layout. Happy bday Jenna!

dani said...

That layout is hilarious! I love it!

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your sis, love your new layout!!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin