Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scrap Mojo

The Scrap Mojo challenge is up and those incredibly talented girls just amaze me. Be sure to go check out the challenge. We had to scrap what we are thankful for and distress the lo. Here is my take on it.

Since the holidays are fast approaching I've been working on the Christmas by the Cove website and helping out more at the store.

I decided to do a little wardrobe shopping for the upcoming holidays with my Forever 21 gift cards that I got for my birthday. I had so much fun. I like shopping with crowds but I thought I might as well minimize that by shopping on Monday instead of today. I'll take pictures later today and edit this post.

Monday night was a blast. We went to the Lighthouse hotel in Pacifica to visit our friends Diane & Tim again. We brought yummy pizza from our local mom & pop pizza place with us. We started out with my Mom, Dad, Dan & I. We convinced Jenna, Sara, and Kelly to come join the fun. What a hotel party! Here is a photo Dan took of us girls.


Afterwards Jenna, Sara, and Kelly decided they wanted to go to the hot tub. Long story short, there was some creepy guy dressed in all black with long black hair watching them. I went just to keep them company but I was in a down jacket that goes all the way to my knees (too cold for me). When you are with the Jacquemet girls, expect some fun! The guy was videotaping the girls in the hot tub so I made everyone leave. He was still taping as we ran down the hallway. We got the security guard to walk us to our cars and then deal with the yucky man. Here is a very dark picture of him in the window.


Last night Dan, Zena, and I went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I really like Natalie Portman and Dustin Hoffman and it reminded me of that scene from Home Alone 2 where Kevin McCallister is in New York in Duncan's Toy Chest. What a magical movie. I have to admit I was a bit let down by the ending. Looks like they plan to make a sequel. After the movie we went to Mel's Diner and I had yummy pancakes. We had our favorite waitress who looks like she's been working in a diner for 50 years (maybe since she was 15).

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Ahh..Michelle thanks so much for adding me to your "inspiration" I feel honored lol. U rawk girl, when I figure out how to do it I'll add ya to lol. Hugs
Chataqua

Chez said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mj!! ;)

Holly said...

Ewww creepy guy! That's kinda' scary. Love your LO for the guest DT, though! And, I'm so jealous of Forever 21 shopping. It's only my favorite store EVER! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :0)

Unknown said...

Ewww that guy is scary lol! You always have such a good time! Cant wait to see ur goodies from forever 21. Love the layout of course! You rocked it!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin