Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Some may wonder why I am such a Mac enthusiast. Here it is: I got my laptop back working beautifully for FREE! I paid for apple care when I purchased the laptop and I'm so happy that I did. Otherwise I would have been paying $$$ to have the display fixed. The best part is that I got it back 6 days from when I dropped it off to the store! Of course going to the store meant purchasing Leopard. So I'm happily installing that now.


Today is going to be an amazing day because I'm taking a class with Allison Kreft of Hambly Studios tonight at My Daughter's Wish. I'm so excited!

I had so much fun last night at Kelley's birthday celebration. We have so many comedians on our family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ive heard macs are far more superior then a reg pc...Esp if you are designing graphics...So im glad you got it back and didnt have to pay anything! I try to buy those warranties on things like that too and ive had nothing but awesome results from them. Looks like a fun party! Happy happy day.

Jenni said...

I hope you had fun at the class with Allison Kreft. I look on the My Daughter's Wish website and that project looks awesome. I wish places around here did classes like that!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin