Monday, December 7, 2009

November Daily: Week 5 + December Daily: Days Two & Three

I have two photos from the last week of November to share tonight.

Sunday, November 29, 2009:
Had a normal day at work followed by a fun evening shopping at Target & Christmas shopping at Best Buy with Dan. I picked up lots of Special K with berries (my favorite cereal) and then we had pizza at home with the family.
Monday, November 30, 2009:
I spent the last day of November getting my December Daily together. I decided not to put any numbers on it before hand because I ended up moving them a lot last season.
And now that I have completed sharing photos from my entire month of November, I have two more pages to share from my December Daily album.

I spent the evening of December 2nd printing in the darkroom at Skyline college. I had so much fun chatting with my classmates and professor. I ran out of paper at one point and borrowed some from Sandy. She gave me a sheet she had already exposed (by mistake) and I exposed my image onto it. It came out really dark and messed up but gave us both a good laugh. I also enjoyed documenting the darkroom and the new campus.

Supplies: Hambly 3/4' Graph overlay- white, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Evergreen pp, Hambly On Edge Border Christmas stickers, Hambly Elegant label rub ons-white, Elle's Studio Snowflake circle embellishment, Studio G winter clear stamp, Making Memories magnetic date stamp, and Staz On Ink-jet black.

I added the journaling text and number two in photoshop and then printed my photos black & white in Lightroom's print program.

I was completely surprised to walk in the kitchen and see endless glass in Christmas colors all over the back window sill and counter. My mom is working on a project and she's very excited about it. It made me so excited for her. And it has changed drastically since I took this photo. I might have to capture it when its closer to completion. I used a typewriter to journal and I just realized this page is missing the #3!Supplies: Making Memories Mistletoe Snowflake pp, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Evergreen pp, Hambly Doilies rub ons-red (mine are limited edition transparencies), TwoGirlzStuff Candy apple long scallop sticker, Maya Road December calendar sheer, Catslife Press merry stamp, Scenic Route Days of the Week clear stamp, Studio G Holiday words clear stamp, Martha Stewart Border punch-scallop dot, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist-marshmallow, & Staz on Ink-jet black & timber brown.

And here is a snapshot of my latest page in my December album:

Tomorrow I'll be posting something that arrived on Saturday that I am very excited to announce.

2 comments:

dani said...

The album is looking awesome!

aja said...

fun stuff!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin