Monday, December 14, 2009

December Everything Scrapp'n Blog Hop! December Daily: Days Six & Seven

Thanks for playing along in the Everything Scrapp'n December blog hop! This time around, Heather is generously offering up a gift certificate to the ES store. Please start at the store's Blog and leave a comment on each of the blogs. The winner will be picked randomly from one of them.

Here's the line up:
ES Store
Michelle (Me)
Suz
Teresa
Jana

In keeping with working on my December Daily, I worked more with Pink Paislee's Mistletoe line. I just love the vintage vibe and whimsical trees. December 6th I opened the office to find a newly flocked live tree. I was so excited to be greeted by such a wonderful smell.Supplies: Kraft cardstock, Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. Naughty or Nice pp, Joyeux Noel pp, borderline stickers, press ons, Hambly Stitches rub ons-off white, American Crafts Thickers Lullaby-white, Studio G "Be Merry Be Bright" clear stamp, Scenic Route Days of the Week clear stamp, Making Memories Metallic colored staples, Staz On Ink-jet black.

The Naughty or Nice paper can be found in the store, in the Mistletoe & Co section. I love that the papers are double sided and I found myself using two sheets of each paper for that reason. Its a great value!
Monday night my father brought home our Christmas tree. I did take a photo but decided that it would be fun to mix up the book a bit by subbing it for this beautiful patch. I saw Ali use it for Day 11 of her own album and love the texture. I collect patches everywhere I travel so it seems fitting to include a patch this year.Supplies: Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. Naughty or Nice pp, Joyeux Noel pp, Postcards pp, Impressions stamps, patches, American Crafts Foil Thickers-silver, & EK Success Postage punch.

Three designs comes in the pack and they have a somewhat sticky back. I did add a little adhesive anyway. I really like that they include some french too. :D
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by Suz's blog next. I'll have Days 4 & 5 posted up on Tuesday. 10 more days of shopping!

4 comments:

Suz said...

Gorgeous photos on that layout really make the page shine. Awesome work - thanks for the inspiration

Viji Siddharth said...

Simply Fabulous Work!Loved the layout! The papers are so beautiful!TFS!

T.A.M. said...

Love Love Love Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. Great use of beautiful product!

TrayChic said...

That's awesome that you're doing a December daily. Hopefully next year I can do one.

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin