Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Italia 2010 Calendar & Contest

I designed a 2010 calendar of Italy and they are finally here. I've listed it in my etsy store so be sure to get your order in before December 15th for a guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas. These limited editions are not going to last. Check it out at my etsy store.Here is a look at each photo found inside the calendar:

I took the photos are while traveling through Venice (Venezia), Rome (Roma), & Padua (Padova). Locations are listed beneath each photo in Italian. Here are a few examples of the inside of the calendar:

I really enjoy making theses calendars and hope that I can continue. Please let your friends know about my calendars through your twitter, facebook, blogs, and e-mail.

2 comments:

dani said...

What a gorgeous idea. How lovely.

Anonymous said...

Dear Author michellejacquemet.blogspot.com !
It is remarkable, a useful idea

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin