24 things to do before 25
- enter in photo contests
- take more classes yep
- re-learn Spanish on my way
- learn lightroom yep
- work on my animation yep!
- cook a real meal hmm, I still have a week to do this...
- bake of course!
- have fun exercising gotta love that Wii fit!
- be more adventurous back packing through Europe-definitely
- learn more about flash check
- and illustrator
- shoot more film, less digital yep
- organize my digital photos lightroom has definitely helped this matter
- scrap faster sometimes I do!
- learn to deal with the rain rode bike through the rain in Ireland & loved it!
- read more, watch less movies yep yep yep
- do less yep!
- simplify yep
- try new foods yep
- enjoy a quiet weekend yep
- go to the Academy of Sciences twice!
- re-use as much as possible I need to keep doing this always
- try temp work
- enjoy working yep!
Well, I think I did better than last years list. I look forward to still trying to work on the things I haven't done in these next few days. I am very excited that school has started up again. I missed my darkroom and photography classmates more than usual. Our community college cut the darkroom lab class this past summer due to budget problems. The best part is that Kristi is back to class!
My family has great plans for this coming holiday weekend and I'm bursting to share. My parents, Dan, and I will be celebrating in Fort Bragg. We plan to spend time at the beach and probably will find an antique store or two. I am so excited to have my birthday weekend off and I'm still trying to decide if I should do something else since its 1/4 of a century for me. ;D