Played Rock Band with Jenna, Lisa, and Dan last night. We had way too much fun considering it was Wednesday. I seriously thought it was Friday. Found out that Lisa can carry a tune! We had some yummy Hawaiian pizza (my favorite) from Luigi's while we had a jam session.
I even found a little time to play a round of Bingo over at EBB Creations. I was so close to winning. Maybe next time. In other happy news, my Dozens kit arrived yesterday! I was able to snag one after all. That's just how I roll ;). I am super excited and can't wait to play with Michelle's adorable creations.
Here is a lil survey I got from Rachel's blog:
What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was taking Archery, Geography, History of California, American Sign Language, some ilk of Math, Biology and probably Art & Composition at Skyline College. I was getting excited about the semester coming to an end and going to Kauai for two weeks with the Childers.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Write a Statement of Work
2. Take lots of Airborne
3. Go to the dark room
Five snacks I love:
1. apples, strawberries, and grapes
2. night crawlers (sour worms)
3. rice pudding
4. cheese & crackers
5. cheetos (it’s a phase)
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. start up company & then hire my family to work with me
2. buy a house in the bay area
3. replace my car (as much as I love it)
4. buy some exotic plants for my mom’s garden
5. save money
Five bad habits I have:
1. talk to quickly
2. stay up too late
3. loose track of time (getting better at this)
4. make stories too long
5. try to fit too much in my schedule (goes along with #3)
Five places I have lived:
1. Pacifica, CA
Five jobs I've had:
1. Salesperson, year round Christmas store
2. Receptionist/Admin Assistant, Real Estate Agency
3. Photo retoucher, publishing company
4. Freelance photographer/videographer
5. Associate Producer, digital communications company
And because I'm feeling random...
Five Things I'm digging today:
1. My new glasses
2. relaxing music
4. Avast Virus Protection (for Mac)
5. text messages that make me smile