Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Movies, Interviews, and Goodies!

The holiday season is one of the most favorite times of the year. I love watching all of the movies to get into the spirit. These past two weeks I have watched the Holiday, Love Actually, While You Were Sleeping, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Home Alone 2, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and my most favorite, White Christmas, I have to watch White Christmas because of the incredible talent and art direction in the movie. I still have to watch It's A Wonderful life.

Since I'm on the subject of movies, I thought I'd mention that I just saw Blades of Glory the other night and laughed so hard. When I was younger I wanted to be a amateur ice skater at the Olympics. I really enjoyed all of the cameos and the outfits. I love John Heder too! I recently became a fan of the Die Hard series. We rented Live Free or Die Hard and I think Justin Long was so adorable in it. Ever since he's been the Mac in the Apple commercials I've grown to love his humor.

Monday was a yummy mail day. I got a wonderful box of goodies from Jess. I had so much fun digging through it. Thanks for the wonderful German chocolate and candy! We already went through the bag of Haribo Gummy Colas.


I got to see Elizabeth, Josiah, and Eva on Monday afternoon. We met at the Chit Chat Cafe on the Pacifica Pier. The waves were so big they were splashing over the sea wall! They've been so high that Pacifica was on the news this morning. I gave Elizabeth her Christmas present early so she could enjoy her My Little Pony ornament this season.

Monday night Dan and I went to Park Chow for dinner. I needed to be distracted from getting butterflies. I ordered a medium cobb salad (love bacon) so I could have my own slice of apple pie. Let me just say that their pie is so great that the first time I tried it was that scene from When Harry Met Sally revisited. ;)


Tuesday morning I had an interview with a fun and creative production company in San Francisco. I was really impressed with the company and I would love to work with them. I have been asked to go in for a second interview on Thursday. Thanks for all of your positive thoughts, they've been working!

I swung by My Daugther's Wish on my way home from visiting my grandma on Tuesday. I have been drooling over the Noel Elsie line but wasn't in the mood to buy it until yesterday. Yum!


I'm off to Jury duty. I need to finish up my Red Velvet Art ornaments and get them mailed out asap. I bought some little goodies to throw in the envelope since its getting out to them late.

6 comments:

Misty said...

yea for a 2nd interview! I haven't gotten to talk to you lately to tell you yea for you!! I got a phone so i can get your text now.

Momma Twitch said...

Good job on your interview and good luck on the next one! You're soooo lucky you get to eat that YUMMY German candy!!

Jessica said...

good luck with the second interview! and i'm glad the box finally found you. :) after we mailed it, josh brought home a package of the gummy cola's except it had sour stuff on the outside. YUMMO! i wish i had sent that one to you, cuz it's even YUMMIER.

Unknown said...

OMG im such a nerd! I totally missed that! Thanks for telling me. lol. Anyway i love all that love elsie junk you got and Blades of Glory makes me almost pee my pants i laugh so hard lol! Good luck on the interview!!

dani j. said...

good luck with your interview!

Anonymous said...

My favorite kinder chocolate, yum!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin