Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy 25th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dan! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! We're going to celebrate at the Beach Chalet tonight (on The Great Highway). I was on the phone with Dan today when I heard a high pitched noise in the background. I thought he was outside near some kids playing and it turn out to be Zena. She saw that time and decided to reenact her screaming from when she had Dan at 12:11pm. I laughed so hard that I cried. I love her!

Our Christmas tree in the living room. I love colored lights!


I've been in the Christmas spirit for a long time this season. I was so excited about my matching wrapping paper that I had these wrapped weeks ago. I just now took a picture because of decent lighting. I love the naughty paper that I bought especially for my sister!


Monday I laid out all of the felt embellishments from my 2nd swap. It was so much fun getting these in the mail. I know I shouldn't play favorites, but Jess's gingerbread character is such a crack up. I made the Christmas tress.


Kelly came over on Monday night and we scrapped. I wanted to make another lo with the December kit from EBB so I used the remaining pictures I had to create the second page. I haven't done a two page lo in so long. I kept it very simple because I haven't been in the mood to over embellish lately. Yummy stickles!


I have another page completed but its another double page lo so I will post it when I complete the second page. I'm loving the Love Elsie Noel line.

I woke up itching to go for a walk at the beach on Wednesday so I called up Dan and he brought Brewster with him. I love going to the beach and was so happy to enjoy the view. We had our photo final that night and I was really happy that Kristi stopped by! I think I might have convinced her to start taking Black & White photo again!


I have a ton more photos and a lots more to share but I'll save that for tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, and many blessings for the new year hun!!
♥ ♥
Janell

Unknown said...

Happy birthday dan!!!!!!! Great layout!

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey Girl, Hopes ya guy have a Wonderful & Very Merry Christmas(hugs:)

Misty said...

happy happy birthday to Dan!

Momma Twitch said...

Dang! I keep trying to see the pictures on this post, but they wont show up!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Holly said...

Gorgeous pics! Hope Dan had a great birthday!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin