Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tunes Tuesday

Music has always been a big part of my life and I've been collecting it more now than ever. This song by Far East Movement has been stuck in my head for at LEAST two weeks. The lyrics are silly and the video is entertaining.
I am thrilled that Invented by Jimmy Eat World is finally out! They released their newest album last week and shared the whole album on their website before hand. I adore their single, My Best Theory, but my favorite is Movielike (probably because I like to make movies?). The whole album is filled with great songs and can be played all the way through. Check it out!

I've been listening to Sean Paul's Imperial Blaze & The Trinity while running on the beach. Sean Paul's music is perfect motivation for exercise. I especially enjoy looking up the lyrics since his Jamaican accent is hard to decipher. My two favorite songs are Evening Ride and So Fine.
I have love the exposure of the free single of the week that iTunes offers. Here are a few songs/artists that are musts for me: I Am Not a Robot by Mariana & the Diamonds, American Slang by The Gaslight Anthem, 1977 by Ana Tijoux, and Bien o Mal by Juliete Venegas. I am enjoying a lot of Latin music lately. Check out the Bien o Mal music video, but be warned that its a weird one...

If you have a minute, check out this video. Watch it a few times and it will get funnier. Jenna is convinced that Darwin Deez is her soul mate. What music are you listening to right now?

No comments:

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin