Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Happy Friday! I'm not a superstitious person, and here is why:

I went to the Apple store today (second time this week) and they gave me a new iPod because my 7 month old one was misbehaving. On top of that, my great friend Misty got a job! Congrats to you!

How do you like that I was in Taco Bell (for the first time this week!?!) and they have a new item on their menu. Its the NEW Bacon Cheddar Crunch wrap. WHAT? That just sounds nasty and I want to know how that is Mexican food? I can't remember seeing bacon on anything Mexican and I live in California. So naturally tried the new Soft Taco Beef platter and had forgotten why I hate soft tacos so much. Can you believe I deviated from my Mexican pizza and bean burrito? I'll be reuniting with my old favorite next time.

I'm in a totally giddy and random mood. I'm sure you hadn't noticed. I decided to sit down and read J.K. Rowling's the Tales of Beedle the Bard on Wednesday. I didn't realize how short it was going to be and I probably should have read reviews before hand. It was a cute book but I finished it in just over an hour and of course, it was geared towards young children.In other news, Scrap Mojo is having a DT call. We would love to have you apply so get on the band wagon! We'll be announcing a new challenge on the 20th and I can't wait to share what I've been up to. I have been scrapping, I just can't share right away. So keep your eyes open next week for some fun stuff I've been working on. Alright, hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO!

5 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

cool- that you got the new i pod!!!!
I'm still laughing about bacon on anything mexican- LOL - but I guess it is more texican- LOL

Lindsay said...

I've yet to read my copy of the Tales of Beadle the Bard, but alas, it's from the world of Harry Potter and I HAD to have it, you know? haha...I wish I had had the money for the special autographed jewel encrusted copy they were selling on Amazon...that would have been cool!

And no, no, I'm not leaving Mojo...I'm sticking around! :) I had just mentioned that some girls had to leave and that we were having the DT call.

Hope you have a great V-Day! :)
-Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Bacon @ Taco Bell? YUCK!!!

Totally Awesome about the new pod! Hopefully this one will behave for you longer.

dani said...

yeah.... that bacon thing sounds nasty to me too. but I don't eat much taco bell, fast food gives me tummy aches. I do like their crunchy tacos though when I do eat there.

I still need to read that book... just because, it's J.K. Rowling!

Anonymous said...

I read only the Harry Potter books (and saw the movies ofcourse)and loved them, but never read more from JK, I didn't want to spoil the fun (I learned over the years that reading something else from the same writer is dissapointing most of the time!)And congrats with your new i pod!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin