Thursday, April 10, 2008

Concerts!

Misty is having her baby, Madelyn Kate, this coming Tuesday. I am excited that I can finally share a few pages that I made for her A-Z baby album that the Amy put together. I made these 8x8 pages back in February.




Monday night I went to the symphony with Dan & Zena. We saw the amazing Anne-Sophie Mutter play the violin. WOW! I love the symphony hall and its beauty. I took a photo with my low quality camera phone.


Tuesday night Dan & I went to the San Jose State Event Center to see Jimmy Eat World and Paramore in concert. Here are my two favorite pictures from the night (again camera phone).



I hate going to concerts when they say no cameras allowed and then finding out they just don't want you to use the flash. I doubt they would have let me in with my big SLR anyway...

I had a grand time developing my black and white film that I shot on Saturday. I was so happy that I still know how to do it without ruining my film. It has been since August after all!

I am totally drooling over, is the sneak peeks from the Dozen's April Kit. Go check out Michelle's adorable work!

***** UPDATE*****

Everything Scrappn just got in the new Hambly! I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of these. Prices are 20% off for the first week! Show Heather some love. :D

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Girl you need to invest in a digital point and shoot that's easily hide-able in your pants, lol! Pictures came out great though. :)

Misty said...

love the book. thanks for your part.

love the pictures, even with your camera phone.

Christina Carnoy said...

gorgeous layouts!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin