Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another great mail week

I got my hand stamped journal tag swap back and it was so fun going through all of the unique styles everyone has. Love them and look forward to incorporating them into my own style. I also got my order from B&H which was a scallop blade for my paper trimmer, and two different kinds of photo paper (one for the darkroom and one for my new printer). And finally, I got my small order from scrapbookexpress. They had the Maya Road tabbed chipboard albums that I wanted from the Red Velvet Art Kit and a really cool film canister (for film movies) along with some Scenic Route pp that I've been admiring.

My friend Mike from the air force came to visit all the way from Florida. We had a quiet lunch and then did a little shopping since his bag got misplaced by the airport .


And, I have a little sneak peek of something I worked on recently. I'll be showing sneak peeks for the rest of the month since I can't share until then.


Last night was wonderful. I went with Dan to meet his mom Zena to go to a heritage dance practice. It was great seeing a lot of friendly people that we hadn't seen in a while. After we went to Baskin Robbins and I ate Lime Daiquiri Ice (love it)! Tonight we decided to take it easy and grab dinner at one of my favorite childhood places to eat-Fresh Choice. Dessert is still my favorite thing there!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

I *love* the tags! I can't wait to get mine! Maybe...just maybe...they will be waiting for me when I get home. :)

dani j. said...

yay for happy mail!

Michelle said...

oooh...happy mail is always so fun! And I love that film canister!! so cool!

Melissa Mann said...

Sounds like another great mail day! Don't you just {heart} those! And weren't those tags the greatest!!! I couldn't believe how many were in the swap!!!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Man u did have an awesome mail week!!! U go girl! :) Good luck my darlin.

Misty said...

I need a good mail week. Maybe it means I'm not whoring enough and not in enough swaps! So glad you got so much fun stuff.

It's only a few more weeks til the retreat!

Lizee said...

you're having a great mail week:)
I want those maya road albums too!
I was tempted to order the kit, just for the album! LOL


btw yummee sneak peek... i cant wait to see it

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin