Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week in the Life: Wednesday

This week has flown by pretty quickly for me. I've been staying up late to look through my photos. So here goes!

My sweet co-worker Morgan brought in starfruit for lunch yesterday. I've never seen it or tried it before. It made for some great shots but I wasn't as impressed with the flavor. It reminded me a little of tomatoes.
I'm cursed that Target is less than 2 miles from my new job. I've been there 3 times in the past two days. Its way too easy to run errands on my lunch!
I bought dixie cups and kraft ribbon to make myself a telephone. My real phone isn't functioning since we're moving. I decided to take things into my own hands!
 
I've been accessorizing more lately. I adore these beautiful earrings that my mom gave me a while back.
I wore one of my favorite bracelets too! I love driving home to Pacifica. Its always so pretty and relaxing.
 I spent the evening goofing off with Jenna & Eric. Then I went to Dan's house and he made me a delicious omelet. After dinner I ironed some shirts while listening to New Moon on audio book. Then I watched some of Doctor No before heading home and blogging.

1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

those starfruit look interesting!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin