Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week in the Life: Tuesday

 Tuesday morning I woke early to find that it was raining.
We had an indoor picnic with my coworkers (we moved the makeshift table for the photo). I tried Specialty's for the first time. I'm in love with their Caprese sandwich!
Drove home in the rain:
And then Dan picked me up from my house for a date!
He took me to a restaurant (new to us) that he found on Clement Street called Giorgio's.
I fell in love with the atmosphere immediately. I loved the ceiling and had such fun looking at the Italian Pizza knick knacks. I enjoyed their delicious pesto pasta and we'll definitely be going back there again!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Dan looks so happy....lol.

Misty said...

I love the new look to your blog! Has it been that long since I've stalked you? I didn't know you had a new job either. I miss my whore Sundays!!

Suggested reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin